CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 3, 2009


In my next life I want to play the cello. I would try now but my wrist is too weak from years of abuse. We spent Sunday afternoon at the Oregon East Symphony by invitation from Garry's trial court administrator who plays the french horn with the symphony. It was a great way to spend an afternoon.

I'm serious about playing the cello. During the past few years I have been drawn to the instrument. When I have public radio on and there is instrumental music playing I can pick out the cello. I have bought some cello cd's and love to listen to them. Last Sunday there were 6 cellos in the orchestra and they had my full attention. This one tall black fellow played with such movement and drama. I will be like that! I will really feeeel the music as I play.

And I'm also not kidding about playing the cello in my next life. I know without a doubt that after I die, my new body will be young and strong and healthy. I know that I will be able to learn and develop more talents and gain more knowledge. Something to really look forward to! Me and Yo-Yo Ma!





0 comments: