Today was the final move in day for Beth and Derek.
As you can see, Beth is dog-tired and getting the flu that the rest of the gang already has.
They made a grocery run late this afternoon for hot dogs and frozen pizza that will tide them over for Sunday.
Hannah and Collin are in the midst of the flu and the other kids are winding down a bit.
Hayden was out all week and Ashton and Martha, part of the week. Peter and Andrew are fighting it too.
Had to include the beautiful entry light. It's one of my favorite things... hand blown from San Diego, CA. Well, that's it in a nutshell. I suppose they will update you will a better tour and healthier faces in a month or two. It has been an adventure watching them and they survived!
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Tired and Sick but HOME!
Posted by Sheila at 9:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The look like a bunch of zombies.
I can't wait to see the full tour.
glad to get a sneak peek into the earl's new home. lets just hope no one christines {sp} the new carpet and everyone gets to feeling better!
It looks beautiful...I can't wait to see the full tour as well :)
I wanna see more pics!
Andy
Post a Comment