CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Monna To the Rescue!
Ryan has joined a city basketball league and the only time available for them to play is either 8:30 or 9:30 on Wednesday nights. Mary wanted to go to his game so I agreed to watch the already sleeping kids. No Problem!

Tanner soooound asleep.

Preston & Hailey crashed on their parent's bed. All is well.

I spent the next hour & 1/2 checking out Mary's favorite blog and websites. Then the carefree couple returned home. Ry's team had lost but "they had a good time".


Just as I was getting ready to leave, Ryan heard Tanner cry and Mar went up to check on him. He's had croop this week and has really been under the weather. She sat down at the kitchen table to soothe him and he immediately threw up. Great Timing Tanner Man! At least where your Monna is concerned. Poor little guy. He will feel better soon, but being 2 is a hard job.
He kept looking at me and wondering what the heck I was doing there that time of night. I'm so glad it happened after his folks got home!


F Y I ... CUTE THINGS @ MARY'S HOUSE


This is in her stairwell. She made it out of an old tabletop. It is a combination
of vinyl and paint. I love it!


Mary just finished painting all of her cupboards cream. She left the doors off this upper cabinet, put red painted beadboard in the back and displayed her white milk glass. This pix doesn't do the cupboards justice. It looks so classy in person. What a great idea.



0 comments: