CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Hannah turned 9 on Sunday. It got me thinking about how fast time flies. Tonight I thought I would list what I was doing as far as I can remember 10 years ago. Please correct me if I am wrong:

1- I was still in my FORTIES!

2- I had my 2 dogs, Rosie and Henri, instead of none, darnit.

3- I weighed the same.

4- Mary was still in high school, so I still had her at home as a senior.

5- Tim was on his mission in Pennsylvania.

6- I had 4 grandchildren instead of almost 22 grandchildren. Productive kids!

7- I was working in the family history library after being a Relief Society President for almost 4 years.

8- My hair was thicker.

9- Andy and Kendra got married that year in the Seattle temple.

What else happened in my life 10 years ago? Fill me in... My memory is shot!

4 comments:

shara said...

no too long before that you became a friend and mentor to me... you were driving a mini van if memory serves me right and you were as you are now a wonderful person who bring joy to those around them. if i haven't told you lately.. i miss having you next door. the path between our house's has never been fuller. i can still see how flat the grass was from me always coming over to bug you about something... aren't ya glad you moved?? haha shelia you are awesome and thanks for being in my life. have a wonderful day. love ya!

Kendra said...

Were you working then? Was Dad judge by then? I think he was 10 years ago from now Tim was not on his mission yet. You should ask him about the time that I had to drag him away from not beating up my roommate - it was awesome.

10 years ago from right now Kendra and I just started dating...

Sheila said...

I was not working because dad was judge by then. YOUR room mate? That boy and his temper!

Oh, yes. the girl with the long curly hair and the beautiful eyes. Can you believe it's almost been 10 years?

Kendra said...

No, I can not believe it. The decade is coming to a close and it has been the best. (And I'm still in school!)